Friday, July 6, 2007

MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. Awarded "Gold"

VentureWorthy.com awarded MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. the top level, "GOLD". After reviewing the following:

-Business Strategy
-Business Plan
-Management Team
-Financial Statements

MONOPOLY scored in the top 5% of over 100,000 companies in the real estate industry.

"This is a significant accomplishment for our company", explained William Holstine, President/CEO. "This award illustrates the level of commitment we have made to our share members as well as the level of expertise we have recruited for our management team. I am very proud of the accomplishments we have made to date and humble to be the president of unique real estate investment company."

About the MONOPOLY I, L.L.C.

MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. (M1), a limited liability company, is engaged in the acquisition, ownership, management, and redevelopment of rental properties. The company rents and leases its rental units to a diverse base of residents. As of July 1, 2007, M1 owned a real estate portfolio of 5 rental properties containing approximately 26 apartment units located in Joplin, Missouri. M1 was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Joplin, Missouri. For more information about M1, please visit our blog at:
www. monopoly1llc.blogspot.com

© 2007 MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. All rights reserved. MONOPOLY I, L.L.C. is a registered trademark in the state of Missouri.

No comments: